Saturday, January 19, 2019

Hello, World

The Start


We all have to start somewhere. Here's an intro.

Just like a team getting a new shop, my writings, musings, postings, and general random thoughts have a new string of 1's and 0's to hide behind. My clever plan is to port all of my existing posts from the CyberKnights website blog to here, and hope nobody notices. The why is actually simple - the team uses the blog space for student creation, sharing updates with families and sponsors, and giving our writing team students a sandbox in which to exercise their creativity. My purpose for writing is much simpler and much less organized: I saw JVN start posting, and decided to copy him.







My first post became somewhat famous. ... Infamous really. So here we go, Let's find out just who are, the 4911 CyberKnights. (And what are the crazy thoughts and opinions of their mentors?)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment